● An excellent choice for first timers.
● Aged for 12 months (which allows its flavors to develop and deepen).
● Approx. 100mg Caffeine (1 cup of coffee) per 3 tablespoons.
🧉 Mision Natural Yerba Mate offers a smooth and velvety texture with delicate, nuanced flavors that are of a light intensity. The subtle notes of Gula Melaka, a traditional Malaysian palm sugar, provide a gentle sweetness that is perfectly balanced by a hint of hazelnut that lingers on the palate. The Earthy undertones of the tea are complemented by a very slight aroma of oak barrel, which only adds to its allure.
👉 What pleases one drinker may not satisfy another. With a world of flavors to explore, newcomers can experiment with various blends until they find their perfect match. Mixing different brands is a common practice among Yerba Mate enthusiasts, leading to a unique and enjoyable experience. We encourage you to embrace this fun and healthy habit and discover your perfect Yerba Mate blend.
● Certified Organic, meaning that it is free from any pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, or artificial ingredients ensuring a pure and natural taste experience.
● Packaging materials are organic, with recycled and biodegradable paper and water-based inks, reflecting a commitment to environmental sustainability.
● Province of Misiones, Argentina.
● Aged for 12 months.
● Organic Yerba Mate undergoes a longer aging process than regular Yerba Mate, resulting in a more refined flavor and aroma profile.
Temperature: 149°F / 65°C to 158°F / 70°C
Directions: minimum 5 tablespoons per cup (highly recommended to be consumed with a mate cup and bombilla) 🧉.
Caffeine Content: Approx. 100mg Caffeine (1 cup of coffee) per 3 tablespoons. Caffeine content of Yerba Mate varies from brand to brand.
Orders typically arrive 1-3 business days after dispatch. Free with orders over S$80.